Safety Tips for Buyers while using Acheim – Classifieds?
When you find an item you’d like to buy, ask to meet in-person to see the item and exchange money. For personal ease and safety, always ensure you take someone with you and meet in a public place. If you’re answering a home service ad ask the poster to produce identification and proof of qualification before inviting them into your home.
Never send your item before receiving the money
This includes never EFT, Cash Deposit, or using payment services like Bidpay, Western Union or Money Gram to pay for items found on Acheim – Classifieds.
How to detect fraud while buying or selling
For buyers, pay extra attention when:
– The product has a suspiciously low price.
– The seller asks for an advance payment/fee
– The seller gives a different location from the one provided in the ad.
– The seller cannot meet in a public place but insists on delivering the item.
– The seller requests for personal information (bank details, email address, debit/credit card number e.t.c or other information that could be misused).
– The ad appears too good to be true!
Please note: If you don’t delete your Ad/Ads, it will automatically be posted live on the site. It is your responsibility to remove ads from the site after you sold your item or mark them as sold.
1. Do not put yourself in a potentially dangerous position by selling to someone outside your area.
2. Public Ads does not offer any type of purchase protection, secure transaction or payment tools.
3. Please do not provide personal information such as your tax files, credit card, and driver’s license numbers to avoid misuse of your personal information.
Please report any suspicious emails to our support staff to email@example.com
Acheim Classifieds team
49total visits,1visits today